Was thinking about this list in the car the other day. Please, please add to it!
1. Eat rice and beans (or rice and vegetables or just rice . . . ) one day a week and give the saved money to a food bank.
3. Thirty Days of Nothing (A few years ago, several bloggers committed to spend thirty days buying only what was really, really needed for their family to survive. The extra they donated.)
4. Donate your change. We don’t use cash much, but we have to sometimes. We could save the change in the jar and save it then donate it when it was a sizable sum.
5. Have a garage sale. Give the money made.
6. Budget it. Decide to give, put it in your budget, and give first.
7. Serve an elderly neighbor by doing yard work or making meals or spending time visiting with him.
8. Smile at folks.
What are some ways that you try to bless those around you . . . or those a world away?